Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 10:20:59 PM EDT
When I first mounted my 512 Eotech on the RRA dominator, the dot was just above the front sight.  After I installed the sight covers on the Eotech and replaced it, it now sits below the front sight.  Does anyone out there have any ideas or suggestions on how to bring the dot back above the front sight?
Thanks
Sigman220
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 9:15:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm assuming that the sight covers you refer to are the GG&G flip-ups and in the installation process on the EoTech, the zero of the Eotech was somehow changed.  If the iron sights are zeroed, I'd sight through the fwd and rear iron sights, and adjust the windage and elevation on the EoTech to place the dot back on top of the front post where it belongs during cowittnessing. Veify that both the Eotech and irons are zeroed independently, and blast away.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.
Sigman220
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top