Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/17/2003 9:27:44 AM EST
Does anyone know if they make a conversion kit allowing you to feed ammo into your Ar-15 via belt instead of clips? If so any idea how much they cost. Also would it need to be preban?
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 9:32:43 AM EST
I think several companies made these, John Norrel?
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 9:34:19 AM EST
mutter. clips. mutter. mags. dammit.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 10:18:58 AM EST
Shrike if you want it in 5.56. It will cost $3000 and you'll have to get on a waiting list (heck you'll have to wait for the first production models to be produced - then the waiting list will come into play). If you want another caliber - there is a company that sells 8mm belt fed uppers (and soon .308 caliber belt fed uppers. see: BRP Corp's 8mm upper: [url]http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15shootersSite/rifles.msnw[/ulr]
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 1:49:22 PM EST
Years ago Ciener (sp?) used to offer a belt fed AR conversion. I no nothing about it though.
Top Top