Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2010 6:35:28 AM EDT
Where is the cheapest place to buy black ranger plates for pmags?
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I think DSGarms

but the cheap thing is marginal with these things....they just ain't cheap.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for dsg arms. +1 for the aint cheap comment too. Are they worth it? Maybe. do they look cool? Yes!
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 6:56:01 PM EDT
[#3]
lol, I know they are not cheap.  I guess its a lost cause.  I figure 14.XX is about the best it gets.  Oh well I figure.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#4]
They're actually better on pmags than original magpuls, as they keep the width down. With pmags and original magpuls I get 2 mags in a 3 mag pouch, but with the ranger plates I can get 3 in.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 11:31:45 AM EDT
[#5]
One would think they would start dropping the prices on these like everyone/thing else in this market ... to me the prices are the same as they were during the craze.  I had to stop buying them, ans refuse too until them come down some (same goes for the GI mag ones too).

As for the cheapest places I have seen, DSGARMS (can ritdye the green ones if you want black), AIM has free shipping on Magpul items.  I know of a few other PROVEN places, but no going post because they are not site sponsors and the mods here have shown a tendency to delete/lock my posts or threads when I mention the deals they have.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
One would think they would start dropping the prices on these like everyone/thing else in this market ... to me the prices are the same as they were during the craze.  I had to stop buying them, ans refuse too until them come down some (same goes for the GI mag ones too).

As for the cheapest places I have seen, DSGARMS (can ritdye the green ones if you want black), AIM has free shipping on Magpul items.  I know of a few other PROVEN places, but no going post because they are not site sponsors and the mods here have shown a tendency to delete/lock my posts or threads when I mention the deals they have.

Yes, MSRP is the same as before and after the craze.  We've actually never raised our prices on any of our products ever.  

WORD....and the robot is comin' back, yo.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought some from impactguns.com.  They had them for 14.20 with free shipping.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top