Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 3:04:33 PM EDT
Are there any that don't cost $50+? I've seen people using kydex versions, but can't seem to locate any.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:36:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By UncivilEngineer:
Are there any that don't cost $50+?

No.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:02:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2011 8:22:48 AM EDT by RandyStacyE]
Are there any that don't cost $50+? I've seen people using kydex versions, but can't seem to locate any.

Would anyone mind listing a link or two for these "kydex versions"? I'm Googling it, but can't find one. Just wanted to check them out because I didn't realize people were making them out of that material.

EDIT: I Googled a bit more and saw that one guy made one himself using a strip of kydex and a ziptie.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:23:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RandyStacyE:

Would anyone mind listing a link or two for these "kydex versions"? I'm Googling it, but can't find one. Just wanted to check them out because I didn't realize people were making them out of that material.

EDIT: I Googled a bit more and saw that one guy made one himself using a strip of kydex and a ziptie.

Raven Concealment has made them in the past, but currently unavailable from what I can find. Here is one (on a TR24) that was for sale.

Top Top