Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/6/2002 4:00:54 AM EST
Does anybody know where I can get a set of the urban grey stock & furniture. I want the 4 or 6 position collapsable stock,handguard, and grip. I have a Bushmaster M4 so it would need to fit a M4. If you have one or know where I can buy one then email me at rodny123@yahoo.com. I have seen them on ebay and a few other auction sites.

Link Posted: 11/7/2002 11:41:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/7/2002 11:46:07 AM EST by notack]
colored furniture(including grey) can be found at Cavalry Arms
or you can find them in the Industry forum.

camo patterns;
stock sets
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 11:45:43 AM EST
Any buttstock made for an AR will fit on an M4. They are universal. Just be sure that the buffer and buffer spring are for the buttstock. Different stocks need different buffers and springs. Pistol grips are also universal. The handguard for your M4 will have to be carbine length to fit.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 12:12:01 PM EST
Thanks guys. Looks like I will be buying a set of furniture from Calvary Arms and try some airbrushing. Anybody done their own?? Got some tips??
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 12:16:51 PM EST
Somewhere around here was a guy who painted a US Flag on his CAV-15. I don't know if he airbrushed it or not but it was pretty cool looking. He ended up trying to sell it in the EE, so you may want to poke around there a bit.
Top Top