Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/4/2003 5:23:06 AM EDT
I have a RRA M4 upper with the front side sling adapter, but a standard A2 stock (Picture). Does CQB have a version of their SOP sling that works with this setup ? Are the sling attachment methods variable to allow later change to a CAR-type rear stock ?

Is it possible to install a side sling swivel on the rear stock to make things easier ?

Thanks for any help....
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 10:37:22 AM EDT
Shoot Jeff an e-mail at cqbsolutions.com . He flat knows his shit and will fix you up real good. Luck, SD
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 10:47:32 AM EDT
Off the top of my head, I can't think of anybody who -doesn't- make a sling that works with a fixed stock and a side sling swivel. I'm currently using an SOP sling on an A2 with a side sling swivel. Give CQB a call and tell them what you want and they'll send it. CQB also makes a kit that includes all the connections to attach the sling to any configuration you have.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 12:54:53 PM EDT
If you buy the sling for the fixed stock and std fornend wrap, you can just remove the forend wrap and attach it to you side sling adapter.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 9:25:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Hoplophile: I'm currently using an SOP sling on an A2 with a side sling swivel. Hoplophile: How is the swivel attached to the A2 stock? Do you have a pic?
Top Top