Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2003 5:23:06 AM EDT
I have a RRA M4 upper with the front side sling adapter, but a standard A2 stock (Picture). Does CQB have a version of their SOP sling that works with this setup ? Are the sling attachment methods variable to allow later change to a CAR-type rear stock ?

Is it possible to install a side sling swivel on the rear stock to make things easier ?

Thanks for any help....
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Shoot Jeff an e-mail at cqbsolutions.com .
He flat knows his shit and will fix you up real good.

Luck,

SD
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 10:47:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Off the top of my head, I can't think of anybody who -doesn't- make a sling that works with a fixed stock and a side sling swivel.  I'm currently using an SOP sling on an A2 with a side sling swivel.

Give CQB a call and tell them what you want and they'll send it.

CQB also makes a kit that includes all the connections to attach the sling to any configuration you have.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 12:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
If you buy the sling for the fixed stock and std fornend wrap, you can just remove the forend wrap and attach it to you side sling adapter.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm currently using an SOP sling on an A2 with a side sling swivel.

Hoplophile:  How is the swivel attached to the A2 stock?  Do you have a pic?

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top