Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2002 3:16:39 PM EDT
I have one of the old 3X Colt scopes and have always been pleased with it. The CMO scopes seems to offer what the Colt did and illumiation. But nobody, including CMO has any for sale.

Any opinions from folks who've used them? Keep looking or go TA01 ACOG instead?
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been using CMO Nightstalker 4x21 "Elite IR Model" for a few years on my Bushmaster 20".  It works well for me. I've been able to shoot some 1" groups using Nosler 55gr Ballistic tips and AA2230.  300 yard sillouete shots are easy prone using the bi-pod using 55gr reloads.  I have intention of taking it off the rifle.

On the other hand, I don't think you can compare the CMO scope to a ACOG TA01 since the CMO scope cost about 1/2 the price of the TA01.  I havn't used a TA-01 but the TA-11 with it's $950 price tag, is a superior scope but that's alot of dough.]

Spambo
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top