Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2015 5:39:14 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/13/2015 5:39:52 PM EST by CoyoteMike556]
DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE OF THE TRIGGERS OR HEARD ANYTHING GOOD OR BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM?
http://store.cmctriggers.com/index.php/standardtriggers/standardcurved.html
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 5:45:45 PM EST
GTG
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 5:47:21 PM EST
Only bad thing is the cost, which is inline w/ other quality triggers. It's a nice drop in unit, particularly handy if you've buggered up your FCS holes on your 80% lower.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 6:35:33 PM EST
I just got a Hiperfire Hipertouch EDT. I can't speak for their durability/longevity, but it was a vast improvement over mil-spec for <$100. If all you want is a light/crisp single stage trigger, it comes with a 4.5# and 5.5# spring. Not much info out there yet, so I took a gamble and bought mine. Someone has to be the guinea pig... Unfortunately, I don't shoot nearly enough to really test it's durability.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 6:46:29 PM EST
I like my CMC curved triggers.... work great for me..
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 6:46:40 PM EST
I LIKE MINE! I THINK IT IS A FINE TRIGGER AND THE PRICE IS PRETTY GOOD COMPARED TO OTHER TRIGGERS. NICE CRISP TRIGGER, I ACTUALLY LIKE IT A LOT BUT I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER TRIGGERS SO MY OPINION MIGHT NOT MEAN MUCH. IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN A STOCK TRIGGER, I CAN SAY THAT.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 8:05:49 AM EST
I had one, it failed(started doubling) after a few thousand rounds. was nice while it worked, wouldn't trust one again, stock or gieselle for me now.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 8:39:29 AM EST
I OWN THREE, BUT NONE HAVE SEEN A HIGH ROUND COUNT. WHY ARE WE YELLING?
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 8:59:27 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spyderboy03:
I just got a Hiperfire Hipertouch EDT. I can't speak for their durability/longevity, but it was a vast improvement over mil-spec for <$100. If all you want is a light/crisp single stage trigger, it comes with a 4.5# and 5.5# spring. Not much info out there yet, so I took a gamble and bought mine. Someone has to be the guinea pig... Unfortunately, I don't shoot nearly enough to really test it's durability.
View Quote
I want to try one of these. They sound like a pretty good trigger.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 12:08:46 PM EST
I have a CMC curved and it works well. Nice and clean break, reset is ok. Going to get another
one soon.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:12:45 PM EST
there are so many different options when it come to triggers it hard to find the right one that will be best for the application of your choice. but I rely on peoples feedback on making a decision. I have heard nothing but good things about geiselle triggers and then my gun store was like don't waste your money on a geiseel get a cmc trigger its cheaper. well its only like $30 cheaper. I would just like honest feedback on what triggers work best and which ones will last. I don't mind spending the money I just want it to be a good dependable trigger. so any comments or advise is always welcomed. thanks
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:19:33 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CoyoteMike556:
there are so many different options when it come to triggers it hard to find the right one that will be best for the application of your choice. but I rely on peoples feedback on making a decision. I have heard nothing but good things about geiselle triggers and then my gun store was like don't waste your money on a geiseel get a cmc trigger its cheaper. well its only like $30 cheaper. I would just like honest feedback on what triggers work best and which ones will last. I don't mind spending the money I just want it to be a good dependable trigger. so any comments or advise is always welcomed. thanks
View Quote
I have heard several people state their CMC felt better than an SSA. I haven't used on yet, so I don't know. If your on a budget you can get an RRA for $80 shipped. The Geissele G2S feels just like an SSA but can be had for $140. Geissele used a different spring clip to retain the hammer spring and cut out the individual QC checks to save some money on the G2S.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 4:53:17 PM EST
Aren't all the Geiselle triggers two stage? I think we're talking about a single stage CMC. The RRA trigger is two stage also. OP needs to decide if he wants a one or two stage trigger.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 4:57:25 PM EST
I have a CMC straight. I like it has about 1k rounds and no problems yet. I like my Wilson Combat trigger better though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:30:44 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:21:41 AM EST
The cheapest true geisselle is $230 for the SSA vs $155 for the cmc flat trigger. Big enough difference for me, plus its a single stage and thats what I wanted. Havent shot it yet, but it feels amazing. Zero creep and a crisp break while dry firing. The reset is almost non existent also. Feels really good. Well see after I take it to the range, hopefully today.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:34:42 AM EST
First off, why is a G2S not a true geissele trigger? It's made by geissele so, please explain why it's some sort of impostor. Second, you can buy an SSA for $178 shipped. I know, I've done it. So have many people on here.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:57:13 AM EST
G2S is gtg, geissele doesn't put out garbage . They took their most popular trigger and made it more affordable while sacrificing little to nothing when compared to the ssa .
Top Top