Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2015 6:39:14 PM EDT
DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE OF THE TRIGGERS OR HEARD ANYTHING GOOD OR BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM?
http://store.cmctriggers.com/index.php/standardtriggers/standardcurved.html
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 6:45:45 PM EDT
[#1]
GTG
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 6:47:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Only bad thing is the cost, which is inline w/ other quality triggers.  It's a nice drop in unit, particularly handy if you've buggered up your FCS holes on your 80% lower.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got a Hiperfire Hipertouch EDT. I can't speak for their durability/longevity, but it was a vast improvement over mil-spec for <$100. If all you want is a light/crisp single stage trigger, it comes with a 4.5# and 5.5# spring. Not much info out there yet, so I took a gamble and bought mine. Someone has to be the guinea pig... Unfortunately, I don't shoot nearly enough to really test it's durability.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I like my CMC curved triggers.... work great for me..
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I LIKE MINE! I THINK IT IS A FINE TRIGGER AND THE PRICE IS PRETTY GOOD COMPARED TO OTHER TRIGGERS. NICE CRISP TRIGGER, I ACTUALLY LIKE IT A LOT BUT I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER TRIGGERS SO MY OPINION MIGHT NOT MEAN MUCH. IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN A STOCK TRIGGER, I CAN SAY THAT.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 9:05:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I had one, it failed(started doubling) after a few thousand rounds. was nice while it worked, wouldn't trust one again, stock or  gieselle for me now.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 9:39:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I OWN THREE, BUT NONE HAVE SEEN A HIGH ROUND COUNT.  WHY ARE WE YELLING?
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just got a Hiperfire Hipertouch EDT. I can't speak for their durability/longevity, but it was a vast improvement over mil-spec for <$100. If all you want is a light/crisp single stage trigger, it comes with a 4.5# and 5.5# spring. Not much info out there yet, so I took a gamble and bought mine. Someone has to be the guinea pig... Unfortunately, I don't shoot nearly enough to really test it's durability.
View Quote
I want to try one of these.  They sound like a pretty good trigger.

Link Posted: 1/14/2015 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a CMC curved and it works well. Nice and clean break, reset is ok. Going to get another
one soon.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#10]
there are so many different options when it come to triggers it hard to find the right one that will be best for the application of your choice. but I rely on peoples feedback on making a decision. I have heard nothing but good things about geiselle triggers and then my gun store was like don't waste your money on a geiseel get a cmc trigger its cheaper. well its only like $30 cheaper. I would just like honest feedback on what triggers work best and which ones will last. I don't mind spending the money I just want it to be a good dependable trigger. so any comments or advise is always welcomed. thanks
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

there are so many different options when it come to triggers it hard to find the right one that will be best for the application of your choice. but I rely on peoples feedback on making a decision. I have heard nothing but good things about geiselle triggers and then my gun store was like don't waste your money on a geiseel get a cmc trigger its cheaper. well its only like $30 cheaper. I would just like honest feedback on what triggers work best and which ones will last. I don't mind spending the money I just want it to be a good dependable trigger. so any comments or advise is always welcomed. thanks
View Quote
I have heard several people state their CMC felt better than an SSA.  I haven't used on yet, so I don't know.  If your on a budget you can get an RRA for $80 shipped.  The Geissele G2S feels just like an SSA but can be had for $140.  Geissele used a different spring clip to retain the hammer spring and cut out the individual QC checks to save some money on the G2S.

Link Posted: 1/14/2015 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Aren't all the Geiselle triggers two stage?  I think we're talking about a single stage CMC.  The RRA trigger is two stage also.  OP needs to decide if he wants a one or two stage trigger.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 5:57:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a CMC  straight. I like it has about 1k  rounds and no problems yet. I like my Wilson Combat  trigger better though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:30:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:21:41 AM EDT
[#15]
The cheapest true geisselle is $230 for the SSA vs $155 for the cmc flat trigger. Big enough difference for me, plus its a single stage and thats what I wanted. Havent shot it yet, but it feels amazing. Zero creep and a crisp break while dry firing. The reset is almost non existent also. Feels really good. Well see after I take it to the range, hopefully today.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:34:42 AM EDT
[#16]
First off, why is a G2S not a true geissele trigger? It's made by geissele so, please explain why it's some sort of impostor. Second, you can buy an SSA for $178 shipped. I know, I've done it. So have many people on here.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#17]
G2S is gtg, geissele doesn't put out garbage . They took their most popular trigger and made it more affordable while sacrificing little to nothing when compared to the ssa .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top