Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 9:21:14 AM EDT
Ive got a new Bushy M4A3 for sale. My department JUST allowed us to purchase an M4 however it can only be a Colt..(who the heck knows why) Anyway, Ive only put 40 rds. through my Bushy, and it is a POST BAN rifle.

I want to either sell it out right or put it towards a COlt, LEO model, detachable carry handle, flash suppressor. Any suggesttions? Any buyers? $750 OBO
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I want to either sell it out right or put it towards a COlt, LEO model, detachable carry handle, flash suppressor. Any suggesttions? Any buyers? $750 OBO

Suggestions? Place this ad in the proper forum first of all. You probably stand a much greater chance of selling it there.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
IBTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top