Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 7:42:10 AM EDT
I just bought one of these scopes and would like to put some BC flip up caps on it.  Does anyone who has one of these scopes know what sizes to buy (OBJ and EYE)?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]
tagged. I'll try and retrieve the objective size I got. I'm tagging this in case someone comes up with the other one. Mines a little too big. I called the manufacturer and got some bad poop. I've been meaning to find my invoice and try one size smaller.

Ok, thanks to Al Gores miraculous Internet Invention I reseached my Midway orders.

#29 Objective.

#14 Eyepiece.

Let me doublecheck my scope tonight and make SURE which one works. May be Tue before I can get back.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:48:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
tagged. I'll try and retrieve the objective size I got. I'm tagging this in case someone comes up with the other one. Mines a little too big. I called the manufacturer and got some bad poop. I've been meaning to find my invoice and try one size smaller.

Ok, thanks to Al Gores miraculous Internet Invention I reseached my Midway orders.

#29 Objective.

#14 Eyepiece.

Let me doublecheck my scope tonight and make SURE which one works. May be Tue before I can get back.

I really appreciate this!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry for the delay- trying to do 5 days of business in 4 days- HUMBUG. If I get home for lunch I will post which one of mine fit (I am 99% sure objective is ok) and use my caliper on the end of the scope  I have that is too loose. You can contact Butler Creek (or check their site IIRC) and use the measurement to determine the correct one to order. I've been meaning to do this for about a year, but since I have a neoprene scope cover it hasn't been a high priority.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:27:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks so much for the help.  In the past, when I have tried, I always seem to get one size too small (or too big).
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#5]
This may be what you're looking for. About half way down the page.

They call for 14 and 28 which would make sense if it's the OBJECTIVE that kept falling off mine when I had them mounted on my scope. As I said, I'll pull it out and double check. May get off my duff and get the correct size myself.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This may be what you're looking for. About half way down the page.

They call for 14 and 28 which would make sense if it's the OBJECTIVE that kept falling off mine when I had them mounted on my scope. As I said, I'll pull it out and double check. May get off my duff and get the correct size myself.

Perfect - thank you.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top