Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2007 12:10:13 PM EDT
I bought a new bushmaster dcm-xr rifle .what a piece of junk I will never ever buy something from them again.I even sent it back to bushmaster for them to fix it,and their gunsmith can't fix it .their gunsmiths counldn't fix a flat tire on a wheel barrow .I think bushmaster needs a few quality lesson from rock river,or armalite.If anybody is
considering buying a national match rifle from bushmaster my advice to you is DON'T

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I give your rant a 1 out of 10

next time:

1.  Tell us what was actually wrong
2.  How much you paid
3.  Where you got it from
4.  Use more colorful language
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
First off what was wrong with it?if its something they cant fix did they offer to replace it?did you let the dealer you bought it from know as well?I cant stand them much anymore myself but there is a right way and wrong way to try and handle things and at the very least they deserve a chance to make it right...so post more info on the who,where and why and maybe that will help.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

next time:

2.  How much you paid

Huge plus 1
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:22:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Your post count is too low to complain.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#5]
ARs are not that complicated.  I can not think of anything breaking that could not be fixed.  What was broken?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

next time:

2.  How much you paid

Huge plus 1

+2
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:26:13 PM EDT
[#7]
And all those problem in the first 8 posts.. LOL

brian
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

next time:

2.  How much you paid

Huge plus 1

+2

+3
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:47:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I love my Bushmaster  Yes Love!

What type of problems are you experiencing?

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:59:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

next time:

2.  How much you paid

Huge plus 1

+2

+3

+4
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:01:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I love the drive by posts.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#12]
seriously bro... this complaint of yours is missing a few key points... it would be like me saying how much I hate you, and how you are so stupid, and how I will never ever talk to you again.... without saying why I hate you, what you have said or done to make me think that you are stupid, and stating my disgust for the way that you have treated me that would justify my lack of desire to deal with you again.  

What can be so wrong that it can't be fixed by the people who manufactured it?

and besides, you've been around since mid '05, and only seen fit to talk to us 8 times???  where's the love?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Trolling and sniping just to rile folks up...
tsk  tsk  tsk

My M17S is a killer... and it cycles like a dream...

So buzz off
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I bought a new bushmaster dcm-xr rifle .what a piece of junk I will never ever buy something from them again.I even sent it back to bushmaster for them to fix it,and their gunsmith can't fix it .their gunsmiths counldn't fix a flat tire on a wheel barrow .I think bushmaster needs a few quality lesson from rock river,or armalite.If anybody is
considering buying a national match rifle from bushmaster my advice to you is DON'T

How about some details, bro? What's broken?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:10:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about some details, bro? What's broken?

His intelligence.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Ok rant boy, what is the problem with you rifle?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:13:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Hell, it's probably something absolutely simple, that just slipped past Q.C., or either the "armorers" aren't as qualified as they claim to be.

Or..... the OP doesn't even have an AR, and he is just trolling.

ETA---I've got a dollar riding on the third one.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

This mans Post-Fu is way off... and you know i didnt think it was that time of the month for us to start bashing bushy, but of course I can never keep track of which week its DPMS, Oly, or bushmasters turn.

It seems kinda funny as the other site is constantly bashing bushmaster lately, it starts to happen here.  All gun makers make fluke weapons I have seen LMT weapons that have failed from the box (granted this was takin care of by LMT after the incident happen) and I have seen Bushmasters that run just as long if not longer than colts.

Long story short all makers have the potential to have that one rifle that just doesnt run.  In the end I have an all LMT rifle and my mk18 project that is Noveske/RRA/LMT/ and CMT I have also had a smith and wesson M&P basic but sold it, never had an issue with it.  Had 2 bushmasters and never had any problems with them either.  

So in all if you dont like it sell the damn thing stop your bitchin and go pay about double what you paid for a good COLT/LMT/Noveske/Sabre defense. blah blah blah

end of rant
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Sounds like he's bitching about his National Match Bushy not making him a perfect shot.

Just like a friend of mine that bought an Eric Clapton signature Stratocaster and expected it to magically make him play and sound like Clapton.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll take that POS of your hands for $10.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:30:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

All your posts were about how to get a NM upper or complete rifle cheap or where to go to become an AR/M-16 armourer.

Three posts or responses in three months?

Eight posts or responses in 28 months?  To most people on this site this equals troll!

Prove them wrong, come back here and explain yourself in a calm, rational, adult manner and you will get  TONS of help.

As it stands right now, your post makes you look like an asshat!

I see you are in PA.  Drive down to me and I'll take your defective Bushmaster off of your hands for $11 because I needs me a cheap X-mas gift!

That way you can go to WaWa or Sheets and get yourself a MTO sammich and coffee to drown your sorrow's in.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:31:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Real bullets won't fit in an airsoft bushmaster.  That is just a fucking bitch, ain't it?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:32:38 PM EDT
[#25]

this has the making of a rickroll post.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:32:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Real bullets won't fit in an airsoft bushmaster.  That is just a fucking bitch, ain't it?

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:39:01 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

except its tech, and there has been no rick roll link posted therefore, no rick roll.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#29]

I'm not going to take you seriously until you add at least five more exclamation points to your thread title.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:00:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Going nowhere.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top