Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 4:11:19 PM EDT
Heres the story, back in  late  July during a 3 day class I was attending , I broke one of the lugs off my Bolt (Bottom one below the extractor. This Bolt is the original to go with my XM15 E2S 16" HBAR I got new back in 94. At the time of the class I have a little over 10K rds thru it. (mostly XM193, SA M193 and some Malaysian and Russian crap)

Did'nt know the lug was gone till the end of day 2 when I was cleaning it after shooting about 500 rds. So I put a spare Colt Bolt in it and finished the class. When I get home I email Bushmaster my story. All I say is My Bolt Broke on my AR. heres the serial # and that I would Like an MRA# to exchange it for a new one.  There was about a 2 week pause as they were all at Camp Perry.. That's cool and I understand

(I'm a Highpower shooter myself) . Then I get an Email from them with an MRA # and Instructions to return it.  Just for the heck of it I strip the bolt (remove the Ejector/Extractor/Gas Rings and all the pins/springs) and ship it out. it was my little test to see if I got a stripped bolt back or if they would exceed my expectations...

That was about a week and half a go. 2 days ago they email me with a Notice of Delivery  that they shipped a package to me.

Today I got it and low and behold....a Brand new Bolt (COMPLETE) with all the springs/pins extractor/ejector...

Not to shabby for a company to stand behind a 11 year old rifle with over 10k rds thru it.

Say what you want about Bushmaster...but their on the top of my list and their product has served me well for a long time and will continue to . Now lets see what the next 11 years and 10K round count will do to this new bolt...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#1]
That says alot about them. I might just have to buy one.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#2]
That's good to hear.

The rifle is only 10 years out of warranty

WIZZO
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top