Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/15/2004 6:35:55 PM EDT
I know about getting a "virgin" lower, that part I understand. However what type of buffer tube do I need? The rest should be a basic lower parts kit correct? Then the upper can be 11.5 and below correct?
Top Top