Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 4:12:57 PM EDT
I am building a .45 upper and there doesn't seem to be many choices for suppressors.  Most seem to be made for Uzi's or MAC-10's.  I am looking for something that might fit partially under a FF handguard system.  The quieter, the better.  

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:48:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm having SRT arms build me an integral unit.    If my form 4 ever clears   Hopefully in a month or so I'll be able to give a review of it.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:06:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been looking into silencers for a short time now.
Advanced Armorment has a few .45 SCP silencers for sale.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:22:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Here are some pictures of mine done by SRT. I am in the same boat as Mr45auto- still waiting on the transfer. Doug says it will be very quiet.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:23:44 AM EDT
[#4]
How much are the SRT systems?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:43:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How much are the SRT systems?

You should call Doug at SRT and talk to him. I think I paid $650 and If I remember correctly that included shortening, threading and porting the barrel. I still have not tried it out since the transfer is in progress but it looked like a top notch job. Hopefully the transfer will be completed before I am too old to drive to the range.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top