Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2004 1:43:25 PM EDT
I got my latest Brownells in the mail yesterday. I flip it open to see that not only are they now carrying the Daniel Defense rails, they are also carrying the Tripower.

Fortunately, the Daniel Defense is in stock.

The tease comes in that the Tripower is "Not Deliverable by Factory".

Those teasing bastards!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:23:37 PM EDT
[#1]
The new catalog also lists every ACOG made and I am sure they don't have any in stock even at their inflated prices.  I got my Compact ACOG for $300.00 less from Bowers Tactical on the EE.

MadDog
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:43:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The new catalog also lists every ACOG made and I am sure they don't have any in stock even at their inflated prices.  I got my Compact ACOG for $300.00 less from Bowers Tactical on the EE.

MadDog

not everyone pays full price from Brownells
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Its rare that Brownells is more expensive than the regular dealers but Im sure it happens. Brownells has THE best return policy I have ever needed to use, so unless they turn Anti, they will get my business first. (Gotta love that dealer/gunsmith discount)
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#4]
THey are deliverable by the factory, maybe just not to you as the one I sent in for 'red haze' repair was evidently "unrepairable" so they sent me a whole new kit, I received it today.

too bad this one is going back too. This one craps out when I run it on battery power with the battery compartment cap on. when I mess with it I can get it to come on, but then a light smack to the side of the unit and it goes out, and it doesn't seem to be the battery contacts

more BS on top of my already shitty day
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top