Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2003 9:38:26 PM EDT
I need to know if the green followers are the same as the factory colt black ones.... I need them (factory colt black plastic) to make some 5 round mags with the colt factory 5 round magazine insert. (turns 20 round USGI to 5 round) and need to know if the green follower is a direct replacement.

anyone have pictures comparing them ?,,, and does anyone have 5 of them to part with (prefer the black to keep my mags the same, but if the green are the same I can get those anywahere)
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#1]
No the green followers have an anti tilt bracket in them.

They're supposed to be better than the black ones.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 10:01:31 PM EDT
[#2]
anyone know where to buy the black plastic followers ? i need them to match the internal magazine block....

anyone have some I can buy off you ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 12:02:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
anyone know where to buy the black plastic followers ? i need them to match the internal magazine block....

anyone have some I can buy off you ?
View Quote

No problem. One cent Canadian each..

Email incoming...
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 12:19:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Email Recieved and problem solved... thank you guys eh :) :)
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 1:26:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I would like to thank CavVet, he mailed me 20 of the black followers I need to complete my "canada" legal project... what a stand up guy.

I LOVE YOU MAN, if we could get 1 or 2 more people together I would give you a group hug. [party][:)]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top