Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 9:36:10 AM EDT
I ordered some Mk262 from cabela's a few months ago as I have in the past , but it's been on backorder for some time. Today I get home and find the package from Cabela's on the deck, but when I open it I notice one of the three boxes is marked different. The ammo is the same from what I can tell, Winchester brass, sealed, cannelure. Only the packaging is different. Has anyone else seen this?

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I just looked it up on Cabelas and there are seperate listings for 5.56 and 223. Also, they both say 'sold out' now, I wonder what that means... hope they haven't stopped buying it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:57:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
michaelj,
If you want to call for Carl 1-800-568-6625, he can help research exactly what you have. Give him the lot number (stamped on the inside of an endflap) and describe the headstamp to him.  Jeff Hoffman, Black Hills Ammunition

Will do Jeff.
Thank you for the fast response.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#4]
After talking to Carl at Black Hills, he verified that this box is Mk262 seconds and that the sticker on the sticker on the package is incorrect.

I sure am glad we have companies out there like Black Hills that are willing to go out of there way to make customers happy.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top