BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 2:51:49 PM EDT
Will you guys help me out and tell who makes Billet lower receiver.Thanks
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#1]
www.socommfg.com/

If I were getting one now I would try to get one of the new ones.  I was told the new ones are made from Fortal aluminum. But I like the finish better on the old ones. I hope to get a new one in the white and have it finished with an upper at the same place so the match will be good. Not sure where you are in GA but their shop is right across the river from Augusta Ga.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I talked to them this afternoon and they said it will take two weeks and 350.00. I asked if they had someone in Augusta who could do the tranfer of the lower and they said no and i would have to have it sent to a FFL that I find. I was hoping I could just go to Augusta since I travel the state for work. I live in Canton. Thanks for the info
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are a GA resident you can go to their buisness and buy it when they are available. They are just across the river from Augusta. I buy there often and order most of my lowers through them, pay them,  fill out the forms, do the background check, and out the door.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:07:41 PM EDT
[#4]
AZEX Arms Has or should have them available shortly.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
AZEX Arms Has or should have them available shortly.

fixed it for ya:

www.azexarms.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top