Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2003 2:14:34 AM EDT
I posted the topic about the gunshow on the 15th and I went to the show yesterday.

There were several AR's for sale, preban and postban. I saw several hundred magazines for AR's for sale.

The prices weren't too bad. A nice SP1 carbine for sale for $1300, and it looked good.

Bought some refinished mags from an older gentleman who I over heard say, "...on AR15.com". So, we struck up conversation and I bought 5 mags from him. I regret not getting his user name.

Opinion: The availability of mags and weapons seems to be that some folks are betting on the AWB not being renewed and are "cashing in" their products while prices are still bringing a premium.

The reason I say this is because I've not seen so many mags for sale before at the Nashville show. (I know, I know, I could be WRONG).

The prices on the prebans seemed fair, not inflated. Anyway, it was a good show, and the stop at HOOTERS at Rivergate on the way back was nice too!

Had numerous beers and buffalo shrimp AND a "D.D." to drive me home.

What a great day!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 5:28:40 AM EDT
[#1]
That's good to know, as Goodman shows usually suck.  I just may go today......
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top