Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/7/2005 4:17:09 PM EDT
I placed an order on Wed and received it this morning in time for some shooting this weekend
Great job Midway USA
I'll be back
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:53:05 PM EDT
same here very fast shipping
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:54:16 PM EDT
+1 here also, they have always been prompt with my orders.

Huntr
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:13:33 PM EDT
+1 here too. Midway is very reliable. Can't go wrong with MidwayUSA.

556man
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:00:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 556man:

556man

Unless you complain about your ammo getting dented in shipment. They did NOT give a damn, and cut me off for complaining. I'll forward the email evidence to any doubters. Their MANAGEMENT sux, period. Their prices and delivery are great...

Paladin

I made something like 30 orders totally almost $4k last year, I'm done with them now...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:45:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2005 2:47:58 PM EDT by 556man]

Originally Posted By PALADIN-hgwt:

Originally Posted By 556man:

556man

Unless you complain about your ammo getting dented in shipment. They did NOT give a damn, and cut me off for complaining. I'll forward the email evidence to any doubters. Their MANAGEMENT sux, period. Their prices and delivery are great...

Paladin

I made something like 30 orders totally almost $4k last year, I'm done with them now...

Sorry to hear about your problems with Midway. For 30 orders last year totalling 4k they made a mistake treating you that way. I on the other hand had dealed with them for about 7 years now and had 3 returns with no problem. I just called and told them the problem with the product I got and they gave me the RMA number so I could ship it back. I then get my replacement after a few days. If a dealer cut me off for complaning on a defective or damaged product I'll be done with them too.

Be safe,
556man
Top Top