Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2002 6:34:02 PM EDT
Ordered 2 "New" Orlite 30 Rounders from CDNN Investments.  Received 2 very different looking Mags.  One didn't fit, so back it went.  The other had all of the info ground off except "0/14".  Spoke with Customer service, they said they rec'd them as "new".  Could not guarantee what they'd send me back if returned. I wish I had known about AR15.com and checked EE before I ordered.  May end up as a CC dispute now.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 8:02:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Get the isreali surplus mags man. I have tons of them, and they all work perfectly and cost half as much as the new ones.
The shitty ones were all weeded out during combat and exercises.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 8:30:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Or, just beware of Orlites in general.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, but I disagree. I have literally beaten the shit out of these magazines, and they have never broken, cracked, malfunctioned or misfed in anyway.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 8:47:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Disagree all you want.  We should use what we like.

I got a bunch of "broken, cracked" ones that "malfunction or misfed".
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#5]
That was my point.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I have found that CDNN Investments has pretty good customer service.  They have always went out of their way to satify me on the 2 items I wasn't happy with.  I have ordered from them several dozen times in the past 4 years.

OSA
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#7]
CDNN has never done me wrong...you just got shi8ty mags....return em and get new ones...if they are wrong again then start hosing CDNN.....
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Kieslers advertises orlites for 9.95 on their web site. Probably not new though.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 10:05:24 AM EDT
[#9]
I ordered three of the brand new Orlites from CDNN last year and that is what I got. They have worked well so far and they drop out of my Century and Bushmaster lowers noticeably smoother than any of my USGI mags. But I do wonder just how long those feed lips will last.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 10:24:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Kieslers advertises orlites for 9.95 on their web site. Probably not new though.
View Quote

I ordered a couple of the $9.95 Orlites from Kieslers.  They are advertised as "reconditioned".  They look practically new with very little wear and work great.  
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top