Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 5:23:29 PM EDT
While perusing through the Cabelas catalog on the throne the other night I came across an Upper chambered in Beuwolf.  Anyone heard any reviews on this?  Ammo is spendy at about $1.10 a shell.  Obviously not a plinking round for every day but seems like it would be fun for some high power shooting.  Anyone heard any reviews of this or experience with it?  Need to change out buffer spring while changing uppers as well?  Just curious.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:47:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I own one and I love it, mount it on any lower and fire away. You may want to learn how to reload though. You can cut the cost of ammo by 60%

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#2]
If you haven't found it already, check out the AR Variants forum... tons of info.

The .50 Beowulf is serious fun, but I agree... you must reload to afford to shoot it much.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:09:20 PM EDT
[#3]
What's the initial cost and hassle for someone who's without the equipment and knowledge?  I've been looking to get reloading stuff for my dad but never really knew how to go about getting decent stuff.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:35:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What's the initial cost and hassle for someone who's without the equipment and knowledge?  I've been looking to get reloading stuff for my dad but never really knew how to go about getting decent stuff.

Spend a little more and buy Dillon to start with, you will never be dissapointed with it
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:59:51 AM EDT
[#5]
the buffer spring pertains to the stock you have.

the buffer itself might be something to consider but not neccessary.

i love mine and the variants forum would be the best place to go for the wulf
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top