Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2003 7:41:39 AM EDT
Okay, I need some mags for my ar-15.  I would prefer new mags but used in excellent condition will work as well. USGI type 30 rounders is what I am looking for.   I would like to pay 20 bucks or less as stated above, please send me any links to websites that you have had the best luck with..Thanks all
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 10:50:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Try the Equipment Exchange.  To get to it, click "Board List" up at the top of the page, then click on the Exhange.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#2]
NIW mags usually run about $25. I've bought some really nice mags for ~17-18. A really good price is the British SA-80 mags from ammoman.com. $79 for 5 delivered.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 1:30:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 2:09:53 PM EDT
[#4]
O.k.,first I'm sure I'll be beat up over this recommendation. I would give R Guns a call. www.rguns.net They have 20 & 30 rd. USGI Teflon magazines that are brand new and a good deal if you buy 10. $25 a piece or 10 for $20 and usually $8 s&h. You can't go wrong! Of course the Equipment Exchange has some great people with great customer service. But alot of the goods are used. I used to be able to buy them brand new for $6.95! Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:06:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess I'll be seeing you at the RGUNS employee picnic .If you belive  some pirates around here any one who likes RGUNS must work for them .
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wow are 30 USGIs that cheap now?
View Quote

I obviously could not find a deal like this on the web myself...therefore I asked the question if anyone else had any luck! Thanks for the sarcasm Aimless.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 4:45:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow are 30 USGIs that cheap now?
View Quote

I obviously could not find a deal like this on the web myself...therefore I asked the question if anyone else had any luck! Thanks for the sarcasm Aimless.
View Quote

I wasn't being sarcastic, mag prices have dropped dramatically in the past few months and I just found NIW 30s for under $ 25, like they said check the equipment exchange here
View Quote

In that case...I apologize...It can be difficult interpretting someones tone on paper.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top