Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2003 2:46:38 PM EDT
Im lookin to build a few AR-15s from 80% receivers, and some part kits. Where can i find a real good jig and good 80% receivers? I also need the tap and bits etc, ive seen them all in a package for like $160 before. Also, i want to buy other tools needed to complete theses receivers, any personal experiance tips? I was planning on a rough, painting finish. Im thinking of a postban carbine kit (painted camo by me)from a good retailer. Im not planning on ever selling these and want the worn and torn look,kinda. Any help would be great.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:47:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Check eBay. There's a couple guys selling both 80% receivers and jigs. The jigs looks really nice, and they both come with detailed instructions. One is $85, the other $115. There's also taps for the buffer tube hole on eBay. Just do a search for "AR15 receiver" you'll find it all.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#2]
www.tanneryshop.com ... jig is FOOL proof but also 600 bones ..  ALSO .. better choice .. https://www.vbd.com/noc/shop/products_category.asp?CategoryID=31 ... im HIGHLY considering buying one of those jigs .. i need to know if anyone RENTS them ..
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top