Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 1:59:43 PM EDT
Don't usually shoot 300 yards but it was so nice out, wth!
Rock River Entry Tactical on bipod
ACOG TA31RCO-M4CP
Federal Eagle XM193 55gr FMJ
Wind 5-10mph(negligible)
Good Time.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Good job OP

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice Shootin! My new entertainment at the range is a 25 count of walmart party balloons for $1. I blow them all up to 10-11 inches and tack them to the target boards @ 200-300 yds. Instant gratification! BOOM-POP no more balloon! Just don't bring your buddies unless you bring lots o' balloons. Everybody I let "try one" so far ended up busting them all. Adjust the size to your shooting ability!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I like doing drills with balloons with my buddy. Start low ready, he calls a color, and bust em. You can go through different drills that way, work on reloads, and shooting on the move. Balloons range from 10 to 75  yrds, believe it or not the one I miss the most is the 10 yrd one. We also have a store around here called dollar tree that has big cans of shaving cream for $1 and thats pretty awesome. We shoot in a pit so anything goes.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:57:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I like doing drills with balloons with my buddy. Start low ready, he calls a color, and bust em. You can go through different drills that way, work on reloads, and shooting on the move. Balloons range from 10 to 75  yrds, believe it or not the one I miss the most is the 10 yrd one.
We also have a store around here called dollar tree that has big cans of shaving cream for $1 and thats pretty awesome. We shoot in a pit so anything goes.

Look kinda like this?
(not my video)

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:28:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Good shooting!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:27:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I like doing drills with balloons with my buddy. Start low ready, he calls a color, and bust em. You can go through different drills that way, work on reloads, and shooting on the move. Balloons range from 10 to 75  yrds, believe it or not the one I miss the most is the 10 yrd one. We also have a store around here called dollar tree that has big cans of shaving cream for $1 and thats pretty awesome. We shoot in a pit so anything goes.

Look kinda like this? (not my video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQokOA7frSA

Thats cool
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:54:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Now shoot further. It's a blast!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top