Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2003 7:43:41 PM EDT
Many LE/Mil folks can’t just dismantle their duty weapons to add a sling adapter to their M-4’s without clearing a bureaucratic gauntlet.  Because of this, we developed a version of the Burnsed Loop which attaches with only an allen wrench.  This one beats zip ties by a mile and is or off the weapon in two minutes with no red tape involved.  We call it the EZ Mount Burnsed Loop.

Opinions welcome!
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 4:18:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I like that.

It's very similar to something I was contemplating last year!

Glad that someone came up with it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the fact that you can attach the standard swivels to it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Good idea. I like it as well.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:37:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the feedback!  A couple more pics:

[img]http://a9.cpimg.com/image/0B/63/26080779-8fa9-02000180-.jpg[/img]

[img]http://a3.cpimg.com/image/8D/5F/26080653-7327-02000180-.jpg[/img]

As you can see in the photo, the stock stops about 1/4" short of fully collapsing.  Do y'all think that is a problem?  

Link Posted: 11/15/2003 6:08:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As you can see in the photo, the stock stops about 1/4" short of fully collapsing.  Do y'all think that is a problem?
View Quote

Not at all! It's a nice option, rather than removing a post ban faux collapsible stock (a feature that I don't otherwise desire to remove! sincerely, "Stuck in NY")

It is also reversible! Does it freely swivel underneath? Or would I have to disconnect the swivel to move it to the other side of the rifle?

So....Where do I order it?
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 11:38:56 AM EDT
[#6]
The swivel stud is designed to rotate very little so that the swivel cannot rotate down and hinder access to the grip.  You would have to unhook the swivel to move it to the other side.

These are not a catalog item yet but Lynn in our shop can hook you up.  They are $55 including the Mil-spec swivel.

southern
[url]www.danieldefense.com[/url]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top