Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 9:55:35 PM EDT
Anyone got one of these ? or know someone who does. Are they anygood ?. Would be great to get feedback. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Got one, it's a great little gun.  Seems reliable and as accurate as my other AR.  Not much in the way of "stuff" to hang off of it like an AR or AK though.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:31:52 PM EDT
[#2]
How are you supposed to aim it? Is the trigger-hand straight-arm out?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:40:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How are you supposed to aim it? Is the trigger-hand straight-arm out?

Not unless you are in Hollywood or a street gang (in which case it's arm straight out and rifle canted 90 degrees )...

No, you shoot it like any other rifle (if you are right-handed, of course).  It is designed to be shouldered.

ETA:  FWIW, I let a friend talk me into selling him the one I had & have regretted it ever since (though I haven't bothered to replace it yet ).  Check out KKF's forum/website if you haven't already - he does wonderful things with these little rifles.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, I got confused about the topic. I thought it was about the original Bushmaster Armpistol, not the Bushmaster M17S. The Armpistol doesn't have a stock to shoulder.

http://www.biggerhammer.net/armpistol/bushmaster_rightside_mag_web.jpg
Bushmaster Armpistol

http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/m17s/30-900-sa.jpg
Bushmaster M17S
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top