Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 8:12:19 PM EDT
Just curious. I'm looking into getting a BSA RD30 for a future AR I'm getting. My question is, can these be mounted to a carry handle, do I need anything to attach it other than what it comes with? Also, all I'm going to do is some plinking with my ar, so is this a decent scope for fun shooting? Thats all I want with it.  ANy feed back would be awesome!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:17:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:44:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You will need an carry handle mount before you can put that on your gun. Im sure it will be fine for a fun optic. The mount may need to be tightened occasionally, it wont be very weather or fog proof and it may not hold the best zero over time. But for fun, it will shoot fine.

I second this.

As long as all you want is the "red dot experience", a BSA will probably be fine.

When you mount it, be sure to use loctite so it doesn't loosen up over time.

Other than that, GO SHOOT AND HAVE FUN!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top