Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/1/2006 6:44:13 PM EST
I'm building myself a lightweight varmint upper and already bought a SS HBAR barrel from a fine gentleman here on ARFcom. I'm looking for a flat top upper, BCG/CH, free float tube, and gas tube. Does anyone know of the best place to buy this stuff? I'm trying to compare price vs. quality, any vendors that offer free shipping, etc. I've looked at RRA and CMT uppers and BCG's. The prices are pretty similar. Does anyone know of the vendor with the best prices? My barrel is threaded and I want to put some sort of compensator/muzzle brake on it. Anyone have a suggestion for a brake that works well and won't blow my ear drums? Thanks in advance, Whipper
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:46:24 PM EST
Tag....I'm looking too
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:23:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/1/2006 8:25:05 PM EST by Stickman]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:05:08 PM EST
I guess I should correct myself. I had myself convinced that I needed to own an RRA varmint upper but then I hefted one at the gunshop. I'm not gonna be popping prairie dogs from a bench here in Vermont. More like hiking out in the woods looking to call in coyotes. I thought a regular HBAR barrel would be a good compromise between a light barrel and a heavy varmint barrel. I'm sure there are lighter barrels out there that are plenty accurate but the price was right on this one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:13:21 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:26:26 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/2/2006 9:30:18 AM EST by ML-TRADING]
IM sent.
Top Top