Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/14/2004 10:59:34 AM EST
I am considering the purchase of a 20" chrome-lined Armalite barrel. Anyone have experience with them?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Regards,
Rob
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:19:46 PM EST
Rob,

Along with Bushmaster and Colt, Armalite has been around for a long time and have proven themsleves to be a good supplier/manufacturer. I don't think you would be disappointed at all with an Armalite barrel. I have not owned one myself but there are a ton of Armalite rifles out there, along with some very happy owners.

My personal preference is Bushmaster. They may be a little more in price but I have never been disappointed with any of theor products, and they have a no BS satisfaction policy.

You can't go wrong with either.

Oh, I do agree with your choice to get the chrome-lined barrel. Like many of us here say, "Go chrome or go home."

CMOS
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:37:46 PM EST
CMOS,

Thanks for the helpful words. I am also considering Bushmaster. They are right here in Maine so there's the fact I'd be helping a local business. Interestingly, I know the fellow who owns the business that plates the chamber and bores for Bushmaster...He's a competent fellow with a good reputation.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to respond. I appreciate your interest in helping!

All my best,
Rob
Top Top