Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 8:12:32 AM EDT
I purchased an Eagle Arms M15A2 receiver at a local gun show and an M15 lower receiver parts kit with two stage trigger at Camp Perry. The problem is the trigger will not trip the hammer when I put the selector lever in place. here

Jeffrey
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:30:44 AM EDT
[#2]
BTT

No reply from ArmaLite yet. Still soliciting second (or first) opinions about how to correct the non-functioning trigger.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:07:06 AM EDT
[#3]
are you sure it isn't hitting the side wall of the selector relief?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:38:55 AM EDT
[#4]
hey septic, thanks for the reply. he
Looks to me like metal has to be taken off. Would it be better to file the selector flat surface? I think that might be the best solution because the trigger probably has a hardened surface. I am a machinist by trade but I'm at an impasse here because I've never put together an AR receiver before. And you know it's easier to take metal off than to put it back on
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top