Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 3:31:22 PM EDT
Seen a vertical grip attached to a AR forearm at a gun show last weekend.It was wraped in a foam material just like what ACE stocks have.I looked everwhere,anyone know what im looking for and where to find,gotta have it!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:28:55 PM EDT
Check your IM.
Top Top