Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 1:41:34 PM EDT
FSB or gas block with set screws? I cant find dookie in .625 diameter.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm interested in the same thing. Got an old A1 upper with a home-chopped FSB and would love to replace that with something. Looks like I might have to go with a stock A1 FSB.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The only one I know of is the PRI flip up.

Jason

At about $200, thats not what I'm after. I spoke with YHM today, and they said they may be able to help me.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The only one I know of is the PRI flip up.

Jason

Well I found it but Yikes! It costs almost twice what I originally paid for that whole upper! Guess I'll shoot the thing scope-only a while longer!
http://www.calssportingarmory.com/priproducts.htm
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Call YHM. When I was inquiring a forend kit earlier this year, Larry Jones (customer service guy) said they would make one for me.

Edited to add:

I was dicussing a Spectre gas block. I am not certain if the offer applies to any other style of GB.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Call YHM. When I was inquiring a forend kit earlier this year, Larry Jones (customer service guy) said they would make one for me.

Edited to add:

I was dicussing a Spectre gas block. I am not certain if the offer applies to any other style of GB.

I spoke with Larry today myself. I asked about the flip FSB they make, he said the same, could make a few. He also said it'd be like a month turnaround. I'd go with a Specter if I could get it faster. I know where to buy plain fsb's, but I dont want to have to drill it myself.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:45:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top