Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/4/2007 4:25:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/4/2007 4:27:10 PM EDT by DPD06]
Ordering parts to free-float my barrel and saw that Larue has (2) different diameter gas gas blocks?

Anyone know which is the correct one? Don't have a mic or I'd check myself.

And don't worry, the department armourur will be handling the install, since I obviously don't have the tools/know-how to do it.

Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:37:52 PM EDT
Unless it is a bull barrel then it should be .750".
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:13:54 PM EDT
Thanks, it's just the standard R-4 Wilson "heavy barrel" and wasn't sure if there was any difference.

I emailed Larue Tactical, gave them the barrel description and received a reply asking me what the diameter at the gas block was.

If I knew that already, I wouldn't be emailing them asking if they knew off-hand which block fit the standard Entry Tactical barrel.

Thanks again for the help.
Top Top