Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2003 6:41:24 PM EDT
I looked in the new bushmaster catalog and theres a flare launcher for the M203 handgaurds.

Can this be installed on a Post-ban firearm?
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Direct quote from their site:

This product is NOT legal for use on Post-Ban Rifles in the state of California.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 9:09:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes you can put it on a post ban since it is only a flare gun in 49 states. Calif. is a nut case, can't make sense out of anything they do, espc. Arnold the Gropinator!
Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Sweet!

Im so glad i dont live in Kali.. Bushmaster needs to make one that fits M4 profile barrels.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:53:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to have one mounted on a Colt HBAR-mine looked identical to the one Bushy is selling.

I had it with me whenever my wife and I were out on the boat. The 37mm flares flew much higher and were much brighter than 20mm flares.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#5]
[url]37mm.com[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top