Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 9:03:12 AM EDT
I have a CARBON15 97S and after having problem after problem with it, sending it back to BUSHY where they worked on it , I am a little dissapointed in this firearm. I have since also bought a OLY OA93 - and this gun  is a Rolls Royce compared to the YUGO Bushy...anyone else dissapointed in their  Carbon15?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#1]
hmm ive had no problems with the bushy i got my c15 21s has worked sexy so far even a few bump fired mags hehe

ive only used the mags i got when i bought tat and my older ar-15 rifle

guess im lucky
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got an older Carbon 15 pistol with the conversion kit.  Had to send it back to Bushy once.  Got it back and it works great!  It does get dirty quick, but the stainless steel carrier bolt helps easy the pain.

The only thing that I have noticed is that the quick detach detent holes on the end of my barrel are starting to make the metal bulge forward making it hard to get the quick detach Flash hider off and on.  

Other than that mine is light and solid as a rock!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:44:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear about your trouble DD. Hope Bushmaster took care of the problem(s) and now has it running right.

I guess I got the other end of the stick. My Bushy 97S has been flawless since day one. Without a boubt, the best toy in my toy box.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:58:38 AM EDT
[#4]
My carbon fiber Bushy's and even my Pro Ord run like tops......and they bump like buzzsaws
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I love my carbon bushy and think they are worth more than they charge for them.  
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top