Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 6:09:22 PM EDT
Half way through last year I noticed that Green Mountain Barrels was offering an 8 twist M4 chrome lined govt. profiled barrels, so I ordered a few. Since then it's been nothing but excuses and broken promises / deadlines (the last one being that they would ship the week of Dec 12th).

I have shot Green Mountain barrels on other rifles before, and been very happy with them, but this is the first time I actually ordered from them. Has anyone else had similar issues with this company before?

Saleen
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:15:49 PM EDT
The single experience I had with Green Mountain was on a 10/22 barrel in the 2010 "Twelve Days of Christmas" special and they shipped and delivered VERY promptly. I ordered and paid and it came (a day quicker than expected....but perhaps that was the shipper).
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:33:06 PM EDT
For some reason people tend to have more issues with Green Mountain when ordering directly from them opposed to distributors/retailers. Maybe they try to make sure they take care of their dealers first and individual customers second. Like the other poster mentioned, I've had good experiences 10/22 barrels from them and can't complain. Hope you get sorted out quickly - I always hate playing the waiting game.
Top Top