Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 6:09:22 PM EDT
Half way through last year I noticed that Green Mountain Barrels was offering an 8 twist M4 chrome lined govt. profiled barrels, so I ordered a few.  Since then it's been nothing but excuses and broken promises / deadlines (the last one being that they would ship the week of Dec 12th).

I have shot Green Mountain barrels on other rifles before, and been very happy with them, but this is the first time I actually ordered from them.  Has anyone else had similar issues with this company before?

Saleen
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#1]
The single experience I had with Green Mountain was on a 10/22 barrel in the 2010 "Twelve Days of Christmas" special and they shipped and delivered VERY promptly.  I ordered and paid and it came (a day quicker than expected....but perhaps that was the shipper).
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:33:06 PM EDT
[#2]
For some reason people tend to have more issues with Green Mountain when ordering directly from them opposed to distributors/retailers. Maybe they try to make sure they take care of their dealers first and individual customers second. Like the other poster mentioned, I've had good experiences 10/22 barrels from them and can't complain. Hope you get sorted out quickly - I always hate playing the waiting game.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top