Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2002 11:41:18 AM EDT
Saw this sight in Shotgun News, and read a little about it online.  I like being able to easily switch between reticles, and the price seems pretty good.  Anyone using one of these?

--Mike
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#1]
If you chose between the two get the digital. The Ultra changes the reticules by means of a rotating dial on the back of the site. The detents are not that positive lending itself to wandering zero. The digital changes the reticules electronically through the same projection window. Another sight you might want to take a look at is the OKO.

IPSC_GUY sends
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to own the ATN UltraSight...it's real BIG and will not co-witness on most mounts.

Get the OKO or just get an Aimpoint, the Aimpoint is really nice and will co-witness on that ARMS#39 you were wanting to get in another post.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]
are any of the abovementioned in the same league as EOTech sights?
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
are any of the abovementioned in the same league as EOTech sights?

Well, the Aimpoint CompM2/ML2 is used heavily by the military and is a true Parallax Free, Reflex, Collimator System.

"In 1997, the U.S. Army awarded Aimpoint the world’s first military contract for red dot sights."

www.aimpoint.com/

Edit: But don't get it because of that. Get an Aimpoint because they are worth it and function kick ass!
Get what ever you can shoot with best, that's what matters.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 5:59:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies.  Right now I'm leaning towards the holosight, but I'm keeping my options open.  The OKO does look interesting.

--Mike
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top