Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:51:33 PM EDT
 I am looking for a good way to mount a light on my AR.  I like the 6 o'clock position and liked the idea of a bayonet picatinny mount.  Anybody ever used these or know of a manufacturer that makes a good one?  thanks
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#1]
tdi arms makes a good one.  use it at work with an m3x and a pressure switch.

www.tdi-arms.com/store.php?pid=229
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I put one on my AR and it kept loosening in a 2 day carbine course.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:41:20 AM EDT
[#3]
what happens if you want to bayonet someone in the dark
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#4]
i've been using the TDI bayo mount for several months now on my bushie.  i love it.  it stays on very tight, as a matter of fact, i had to tap it on, i use the set screws, but i really dont think i need them, its so tight.  works very well with my X200
mike
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:47:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I put one on my AR and it kept loosening in a 2 day carbine course.

mmmmmm locktite
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:23:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I use one on my Colt.  Put a little loctite on the set screw, mount it and it works great.  It fits snug on my bayo-lug just as MDS-107 stated, it took a little tap.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top