Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2002 3:34:05 PM EDT
Hello,
I'm considering a SR-15 Match or a custom JP Enterprise AR (specifically their tactical gun with BC comp).  I was wondering if anyone had any first hand knowledge about either.  Your experience good or bad would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Nick-
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 3:57:30 PM EDT
[#1]
No experience with the JP product. However, love my Knight's SR-15 Match. Great fit and finish, and accurate beyond my abilities. Only complaint Knight's customer service could be better.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 5:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 9:03:20 PM EDT
[#4]
THE KNIGHT'S TRIGGER CANNOT BE BEAT. PERIOD. END OF TOPIC.

THE SR-15 MATCH USES THE M4 LONG FREE FLOATING RAS FOREND. J-P JUST USES A PIECE OF TUBING.

THE SR-15 MATCH USES A KRIEGER BARREL. I DO NOT KNOW WHO MAKES J-P'S.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AROUND A J-P BRAKE BEING SHOT? IT WILL MAKE YOU TAKE UP GOLF!

I HAVE ONE OF THE FIRST SR-15 MATCH RIFLES SOLD COMMERCIALLY. I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 400 ROUNDS THROUGH IT. IT RUNS WELL UNDER MOA FOR ME. AND MY KIDS.

KNIGHT'S IS NOT IN SERIOUSLY INTO COMMERCIAL SALES AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BUSINESS. THEY ARE SERIOUSLY IN THE BUSINESS TO MAKE WEAPONS FOR OUR MOST ELITE FIGHTING FORCES TO KILL OUR ENEMIES.

RIGHT NOW, WHILE YOU ARE READING THIS, SOMEONE IS OUT THERE, USING KNIGHT'S "PRODUCTS", CONTROLLING HIS BREATHING, FOCUSING ON SIGHT PICTURE, TARGET SPEED, WIND, ETC.,TAKING THE SLACK OUT, AND ABOUT THE SEND TO ALLAH SOMEONE WHO THINKS YOU SHOULD BE A MUSLIM. THAT IS WHAT KNIGHT'S ARMAMENT IS ABOUT.

I FOR ONE APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THE FOLKS AT KNIGHT'S SUPPORT THE SHOOTING SPORTS AND GIVE US CIVILIANS THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THE GOOD GEAR.

WES GRANT
MSTN.BIZ
View Quote

Wes, you hit the nail right on the head!  
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 4:12:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks to all that replied.  It was very helpful.

Nick-
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top