Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 5:53:57 PM EDT
Does anyone know where to find a STAG lower in stock?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Look >HERE< in the Equipment exchange.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]
check with hawkin. he had a few he was gettign rid of
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I looked there .... none available but thanks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
check with hawkin. he had a few he was gettign rid of

How do I find a user here?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You might want to specify if you need it shipped to CA.  That will narrow it down a bit.

Some companies on this board will happily take CA residents money for small parts, but they won't support CA members' rights when the chips are down.

Also, look in the CA hometown forum, that is where you need to go for info on getting them in CA.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How do I find a user here?

click on "IM USER".

and enter the username HAWKIN there.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You might want to specify if you need it shipped to CA.  That will narrow it down a bit.

Some companies on this board will happily take CA residents money for small parts, but they won't support CA members' rights when the chips are down.

Also, look in the CA hometown forum, that is where you need to go for info on getting them in CA.

There is a loop hole which has been identified in our "assault weapons" ban.  The STAG lower isn't listed on the "bad" list and we can buy them for now.  Sacramento is rushing to get this and a couple others added to the list as I type.  If I can get my lower here before they get it added I can have it!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

There is a loop hole which has been identified in our "assault weapons" ban.  The STAG lower isn't listed on the "bad" list and we can buy them for now.  Sacramento is rushing to get this and a couple others added to the list as I type.  If I can get my lower here before they get it added I can have it!!!

I know the law, I was explaining to you why you need to specify that you need to find a place that has stag lowers in stock, AND that will ship to CA. Many companies won't ship the receivers to CA, even if you show them that it is legal.  Your best bet is to go into the CA hometown forum, and look there.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:59:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know the law, I was explaining to you why you need to specify that you need to find a place that has stag lowers in stock, AND that will ship to CA. Many companies won't ship the receivers to CA, even if you show them that it is legal.  Your best bet is to go into the CA hometown forum, and look there.

Gotcha.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
finding someone to ship to  CA may be the problem. Do you have an ffl that will accept a stag?

Yep!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:16:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:32:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Wierd I've never seen Stags out of stock whats up? The Cali thing or something else? I've never ever seen Eagle out of Stags and I just checked, wow.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:34:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Wierd I've never seen Stags out of stock whats up? The Cali thing or something else? I've never ever seen Eagle out of Stags and I just checked, wow.

I bet the CA thing has a lot to do with it.  I know of almost 2000 lowers that are either in, or on their way to CA.  If I know of that many I bet there is a lot more!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Hmm sounds like an FFL who is not paying to do business here, yet members in other states, like you, are aware of his selling lowers on the site..........

Doing regualr business on ARFCOM? no.

I am active duty Air Force, stationed in ND. I regularly do non-arfcom business with HAWKIN. last time i was at his place, he had a stag or two he was getting rid of.

There's plenty of FFL's on ARFCOM that occasionally sell items. And they are not required to get a dealers account.

in the past 3 months, you will find exactly 4 threads in EE started by Hawkin.

He's a good guy, and i'll fight for him till the end.

A board member asked where one might find stag lowers, and i know of a place he can possibly get one.

Is there a problem?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Numrich is selling Stag Lowers and have them in stock.  
117.90 inc S&H
e-gunparts.com

OR

105.00 inc S&H til 1-12-06 (Dennys birthday
AT

globaltactical.com

aka dennys guns
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:26:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I bet the CA thing has a lot to do with it.  I know of almost 2000 lowers that are either in, or on their way to CA.  If I know of that many I bet there is a lot more!!!

Definately, I sure hope they're all going to Cali!

I've just never seen anyone out of Stags wow! Good luck to all the Cali folks go go go go go!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:36:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:39:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Yup FFLs have to pay to sell here, that's the part you're wrong about, thanks for the head's up though.

Where did i state he's an FFL?

And if that is policy, why is it selectively enforced?

There are tons of FFL's on the boards. I've got a C&R. you want me to get a dealer account too?

Seriously, WTF?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:42:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:52:13 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup FFLs have to pay to sell here, that's the part you're wrong about, thanks for the head's up though.

Where did i state he's an FFL?

And if that is policy, why is it selectively enforced?

There are tons of FFL's on the boards. I've got a C&R. you want me to get a dealer account too?

Seriously, WTF?

I think you have taken comments wrong, and are reacting accordingly.  Take it for what its worth, but from an outside point of view, it looks like there is something else on your plate right now.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:06:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Aimless,

I sent you a PM.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:15:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Thanks everyone.  It looks like I've found one.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:20:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Check the EE for rubs, scrapes, and tracks.  They're around.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top