Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 4:01:25 PM EDT
everyone seems to be out.Any users that can tell me if Top rail is to spec?I love the dark black finish on my Lowers!    
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:46:57 AM EDT
[#1]
My Mega upper appears to be to spec (stuff mounts to it just fine).  Have you tried Teknic yet?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:54:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Teknic Says Out of stock..... Iblis says they are out of stock of the "mega" marked uppers, but the non marked appear to be in stock.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Does mega make an A2 upper?  I have too many flat tops.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#4]
All of my A-3's are good to go, but no A-2's for Simple....
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:57:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Does mega make an A2 upper?  I have too many flat tops.

No, but Ameetec does. I have two of them. One on my rifle and another I'm still waiting for cash on to buy a barrel. I'm very happy with them, nice dark black and well machined. I'll have my 20" at the shoot.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#6]
All of the Mega uppers I've used have been in spec.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#7]
The Mega marked upper I have is spec, works great.

So last week I had Dennis @ Nylla's in Onalaska put together another Mega upper and Lower, the lower was Mega and the upper was M16CLINIC, so he was out of stock also.

When he has Mega A3's uppers back in stock, I'll have him swap out my parts from the M16CLINIC A3 upper to a Mega A3 upper, and keep the M16 CLINIC for another build or maybe sell it?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Brownells used to sell (when they were in stock) Mega and M16Clinic receivers as the same part.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top