Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/20/2010 1:30:55 PM EDT
Today I had some last shot hold open issues while using 20 round P-mags. The metal Mag that came with my Stag worked fine however. I read through the threads dealing with this issue. How is it though that my Pmags have worked fine in the past. What changed? Some people used a 9mm bolt catch, others shaved out the bolt catch area on the mag itself. Here's a photo showing the mags. The mag on the left is the metal 10 round mag, the two to the right are Pmags.
Link Posted: 8/20/2010 8:06:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2010 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Why not just ditch the PMags? Some rifles are just finicky.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 3:53:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well sure. That's easy enough, but i've already invested in a handful of pmags. Plus they're 20 and 30 round mags that have been professionally capped. Its aggregating considering they all previously worked. Oh well. Guess i'll switch.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 4:24:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well sure. That's easy enough, but i've already invested in a handful of pmags. Plus they're 20 and 30 round mags that have been professionally capped. Its aggregating considering they all previously worked. Oh well. Guess i'll switch.

Yeah, I agree totally about the fact that they were working, and now they don't. I would want to know why. MagPul would probably replace them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 6:46:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I agree totally about the fact that they were working, and now they don't. I would want to know why. MagPul would probably replace them.

I'll probably run it by Magpul and see what they say.
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top