Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 11:31:04 AM EDT
Wu is out of the game.

What are the best sources now?

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:45:42 AM EDT
[#1]
You can get complete kits from  www.oldsargesdropzone.com/products.php?cat=12&up=10

or

You can get new Strippers and Guides from www.cheaperthandirt.com/ARR037-3318-1886.html
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Old Sarge's DropZone Rocks.   A little slow on getting the stuff....about a week or so.  The quality was outstanding.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I got strippers from sarge's, for a lot less than CTD.  Not to mention that CTD never notified me they were on backorder.  I waited two weeks, and cancelled the order.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:00:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I got strippers from sarge's, for a lot less than CTD.  Not to mention that CTD never notified me they were on backorder.  I waited two weeks, and cancelled the order.

I got my strippers from Old Sarges.  1000 for $55.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got my strippers from Old Sarges.  1000 for $55.

Same deal I got.  Cheaper than dirt is $10 for a hundred, plus $10 shipping.  Of course the thousand from old sarge were $30 shipping....
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:28:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Old Sarge also has 4 pocket bandos with strippers, cardboards and guide for $2.50 each if you get the packet of 12 hock.gif
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Just an FYI, this is who took WU's place:

www.bandolierstore.com/

I haven't done business with him yet but once I price everything out from old sarge and cheaper than dirt I may......
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top