Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2010 5:55:30 AM EDT
Just got in a used but nice condition M2.
Sometimes when veiwing through the scope a thin red line appears running diagonally from the  9 Oclock position to the 6 oclock position.
Is this normal ?
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 8:29:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Try taking the sight outside and look through it .The lines should be from refracted light from a light source behind you if you are inside.If the line goes away out side it's completely normal.I asked the same question when I bought my ML3 ,and the answers I got from the guys on here were right.If you want to look in the optics forum just keep looking because there's plenty of info on this subject. Search sucks for us non paying members ,so just keep scrolling through and you will find what you need.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#2]
^
Awesome !
Thats it.
I can even duplicate the line by moving the sight around with a lamp behind me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top