Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 5:38:13 AM EDT
I just received an ML-2 that doesn't work (three different new batteries and still no dot).  I will be sending it to Aimpoint soon.  Has anyone here returned sights to them before?  If so, what was your experience with their service?  I'm getting a little worried because I sent them an e-mail on Wednesday and still haven't gotten a reply.  Also, if anyone has any troubleshooting ideas, please feel free to share them.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:52:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to be a dealer of their products and I have had nothing but good responses from them.  I would not have any qualms in sending the unit back, they will fix it.   Is this a new unit?  If so it has a ten year warranty, if this is a department purchased unit the warranty is only one or two years (don't remember exactly at the moment, but it is on their website).  If you bought it used then I am not sure about the warranty coverage, but I'm sure that the customer service person can help you figure this out.  If you need any other information PM me and I can see what I can do.

Indy
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top