Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2003 6:32:45 PM EDT
OK I am trying to decide which set up to get a aimpoint comp ml2 with arms mount or a C-more scout set up.  Any opinions or comments?
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Avoid the C-More like a plague [:)]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Im not allowed to say because I'll be accused of being a gear-snob.

If however, I were you, after researching I would [b]AIM[/b] to make it a [b]POINT[/b] to buy the far better of the two.

That same resear[b]C[/b]h will probably tell you which one is [b]more[/b] of a piece of crap.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]
lol it'd seem the C-More is more of a POS than the Aimpoint, there're not even comparable in my opinion, Aimpoint isn't less of a POS, it's not a POS at all [:)]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:14:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow. Clear and concise opinion and a somewhat indirect (snicker) and obtuse, non-snobbish approach to research the subject for the definitive answer. 3rd vote for Aimpoint. C-Mores may be good for competition but you may want something more bombproof for a self-defense gun (personal opinion of course![:E])
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Im not allowed to say because I'll be accused of being a gear-snob.

If however, I were you, after researching I would [b]AIM[/b] to make it a [b]POINT[/b] to buy the far better of the two.

That same resear[b]C[/b]h will probably tell you which one is [b]more[/b] of a piece of crap.
View Quote

I am on the floor as i type and laughing my A$$ off.  my, oh my, Lumpy you are good, you are very good.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=169384[/url]

Someone on page 3 was asking about the same question.  this is the reply he received.  of course you may take the advise with a grain of salt.

Make your decision wisely, you will have a sight that will serve your need for a long time.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:04:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I am sure you are getting the idea by now, but Aimpoint is the way to go.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 4:44:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Your homework will show that it's no contest.  My only advice would be never skimp on optics.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Ya I got the POINT LOL
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top