Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 1:39:19 PM EDT
Well, after a few months of lurking, some cautious forays into adding on to topics, I too have joined the ranks of those infected with BRD.  

Last night I picked up from my local FFL a Rock River Arms DCM National Match rifle. Great fit and finish, nice looking rifle, and it should be a good shooter as well...

I did a fair amount of shopping around, handled both bushmasters and DPMS's, and saw an OLY up close.  However, when I saw the RRA, I fell in love with it.

I have yet to get to the range.  I will be cleaning and learning all about field stripping it tonight, and probably get to the local range to break it in this weekend (after a few honey-do's).

You all are a bad influence (just kidding).  It is good to have relocated from the PRK to The freedom loving state of Arizona.

Ciao for now,

Geoff
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:30:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Carbine next?[wave]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top