Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2003 9:20:35 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a source for genuine NATO headstamped M855 (green tip) ammunition?

I am a big fan of the XM193 round, but would like to try some of the 62 grain stuff to examine its' accuracy.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:43:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Botach Tactical sells IMI SS109/M855 ammo (green-tipped), IIRC and [url]www.ammoman.com[/url] has some BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA made, M855 which I think is probably a good NATO spec ammo. He guarantees what he sells, it's hit and miss w/ Botach, (call to make sure they have it in stock, is your best bet w/ them).

FWIW, I stock the IMI M855/SS109 stuff as it is good hot NATO ammo.

Hope you've read the AmmoFaq: [url]www.ammo-oracle.com[/url], it's a good reference for 223 ammo.

Mike  
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks!

I just got done reading the oracle - great stuff.

I will try the IMI.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top