Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/4/2003 7:36:36 AM EDT
This is just a heads up regarding the AR-15 upper reciever action block @ FAC.  I just recieved it and it is exactly the "Brownells - Peace River" tool, which Brownells sells for $55.  I paid $33.25 @ FAC.
The shipping is a bit more @ FAC (~$10), but if you order several items, it would even out.
For example, I also got a new USGI non-issued butstock cleaning kit for $8.50, Olympic Arms barrel multi-wrench for $22 & barrel vise jaw inserts for $12.25, etc.
http://www.gunsnstuff.net/index.html
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:20:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the info.  Do these work with all types of uppers (A1, A2, flattop)?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
M4-guy,
Yes It is contoured for both the carry-handle type (A1 & A2) and the flat-top (A4), in other words, any Mil-Spec. upper.  I tried it out already and it works very well!  

I do not know wether or not the aftermarket versions such as DPMS's Low-Pro and/or High-Pro, or SOCOM's billet upper recievers will fit, seeing that they may be of thicker walled construction.

All of the other tools that I ordered worked well also.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top